[Wine]Re: problem with Legacy

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Wed Feb 2 08:12:44 CST 2005

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:48:12 +0100, DURAND DANIEL wrote:
> I verifed, I've a version of this dll from november 2004 ! It's the last
> version on Windows.

Our oleaut32 isn't reporting any version information because we don't know
what to give the app. Somebody (you?) needs to investigate by writing a
test program and filling out the stub.

For anybody with a trivial amount of C knowledge this won't be hard, it's
like a 10 minute job. Maybe somebody will do it for you.

For now you can install native DCOM to work around the problem.