[Wine]Re: one step closer to Flash MX 2004 installation

Emre Sevinç emres at bilgi.edu.tr
Fri Feb 4 06:03:21 CST 2005

Mike Hearn wrote:

>On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 16:12:36 -0800, Scott Ritchie wrote:
>

>>>First thanks a lot for saving your sleep and
>>>trying to help quickly. I got closer to installing
>>>the Flash MX 2004, I'm not successfull yet but
>>>I'm one step closer compared to yesterday:
>>>

>I'm afraid the MX 2004 series will not work, as Wine doesn't support the
>copy protection scheme used. The MX series can work though.

Thanks for the info. As far as I can understand I cannot install MX 2004
on WINE but
I wonder if it is possible to run an already installed Flash MX 2004
(which was installed
on the same computer using Win2K, residing on Win2K partition). Is that
impossible too?

--
Emre Sevinc
<http://getfirefox.com/>