[Wine]Re: adding LPT port to wine? Acrobat 5/PDFWriter installation problem

Elvis Chen chene77 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 16:26:06 CST 2005

hi,

Thank you for your quick reply.

There IS a lpt1 link in ~/.wine/dosdevices, but it was initially linked to a
/dev devices that actually does not exist on my computer (/dev/lp0).  I
changed it to the actual parallel port (/dev/lp1), but it still does NOT fix
the problem.

Should I make changes to ~/.wine/config or win.ini so that wine/windows can
see this printer port?

Thanks again,