[Wine]Invisible Menu Items in Wavelab [was: Problems starting Wavelab]

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 08:47:54 CST 2005

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 00:45:24 +1100, Shayne O'Connor
<forums at machinehasnoagenda.com> wrote:

> as i'm familiar with Wavelab from the time i was using Windows, i am
> able to guess most of the menu items, but it would be *brilliant* if
> someone could get them working :)
>
> here are some screenshots of what i mean:
>
> http://www.machinehasnoagenda.com/images/wavelab.png
>
> http://www.machinehasnoagenda.com/images/wavelab1.png

I have the same problems with Reaktor session under Wine. I also see
that sometimes the blank menus are compressed doen to no height.

I have submitted this tot he Wine App DB probably 6 months ago but
have never received a comment about it. I suspect that they are
similar problems.

- Mark