[Wine]Winetools not working on my desktop

sean funk sfunk1x at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 10:10:50 CST 2005

Fedora Core 3, and if you would have looked, you would have saw what
version of Wine. 20050111 is the build that I am using.

> Wrong! Sorry, but it definitely states at the website, the program, the
> authors and anywhere else in the web:
>
> "DON'T USE AS ROOT!"
>
> This is meant for Wine and for WineTools. Please, be so kind and follow
> that rule!

And what difference does this make, exactly, in a closed environment
with limited access to the computer, assuming the drive is going to be
blown away in a matter of a couple of days, or a week?