[Wine]Claris Works 4.0

Aaron Frerichs afrerich at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 13:58:05 CST 2005

I have some odd behavior from Claris Works 4.0.  It installed just
fine, but when I try to run it, it just comes back with a "Wine exited
with a successful status" message.  I was going to see what I could do
about debugging it, so I turned on warning messages with
WINEDEBUG=warn+all and got a lot of problems from the gdi.  From there
I decided to run it with WINEDEBUG=trace+gdi, and then IT WORKED!  It
was slow as hell, but it ran just fine.  Now, my question is, what in
the heck is going on?  Why does it not work with tracing off, but it
does work with tracing on?  Is there anyone who can help shed a little
more light on where to go from here?

I am running Debian unstable, with Wine-20040914.

Thanks,
Aaron