[Wine]DirectDraw problem

Rudi Bruchez rudi_list at babaluga.com
Tue Feb 8 08:04:36 CST 2005

Christian Costa wrote:

> Could you send a log with ddraw channel enabled (with WINEDEBUG=+ddraw
> wine ...) ?
>
> Bye,
> Christian

hello,

here it is. I'm not very knowledgeable in Direct3D nor the wine code. I
copy here parts of the log that seem relevant. The full log is 1.1 mb,
highly redundant. I can attach it to you gzipped if you want.

thanks for your help

rudi

---

trace:ddraw:DDRAW_bind_to_s4tc No S3TC software decompression library
seems to be present (libtxc_dxtn.so).
fixme:ddraw:DIB_DirectDrawSurface_Blt dwFlags DDBLT_WAIT and/or
DDBLT_ASYNC: can't handle right now.
warn:ddraw:Main_IDirect3DDeviceImpl_7_3T_2T_SetRenderTarget  Change of
rendering target not handled yet !

trace:ddraw:GL_IDirect3DDeviceImpl_7_3T_DrawPrimitive  - flags :
trace:ddraw:draw_primitive_strided  Vertex format : D3DFVF_XYZRHW
D3DFVF_DIFFUSE D3DFVF_SPECULAR D3DFVF_TEX1  T1-s2
trace:ddraw:Main_DirectDrawSurface_GetAttachedSurface
(0x77cd39f0)->Looking for caps: 20000,0,0,0 output: 0x77a83564
trace:ddraw:Main_DirectDrawSurface_GetAttachedSurface    Caps are :
DDSCAPS_ZBUFFER
trace:ddraw:Main_DirectDrawSurface_GetAttachedSurface Did not find any
valid surface
trace:ddraw:draw_primitive_handle_textures  displaying without texturing
activated for stage 0.
trace:ddraw:convert_D3D_ptype_to_GL  primitive type is POINTS
trace:ddraw:draw_primitive_strided End

fixme:ddraw:upload_surface_to_tex_memory_init Warning : pitch is not a
multiple of BPP - not supported yet !
trace:ddraw:upload_surface_to_tex_memory_init  initialized texture
upload for level 0 with conversion 0.