[Wine]Re: winecfg

Stefan Munz stefan.munz at itomig.de
Thu Feb 10 14:47:27 CST 2005

Am Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2005 20:47 schrieb Mike Hearn:
> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:54:02 +0100, Holly Bostick wrote:
> > Secondly, yes, UseDGA=N should stop the "monitor turns off when I try to
> > run any Wine program" from happening. It did for me.
>
> Incidentally if anybody knows how to auto-detect these buggy drivers
> please do let us knoiw.

I don't know how to autodetect, but I had the problem only while using the
original driver from ATI. Because the 3D acceleration didn't work for me I
switched back to the default driver. (With the default Suse install it works
with DGA enabled).

I have a ATI Radeon 9800 Pro, if it helps I can reinstall the ATI driver, make
some test etc.

cu,

Stefan