[Wine]DVD Shrink and wine 20050111 vs 20041019

edoardo comar edolists at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 11 10:54:29 CST 2005

hallo
i'm running mepis (debian unstable) and if i install wine from the
regular (non-wine specific) deb repositories, I get wine 20041019.
if I install from wine.sourceforge, I get 200501011.

with the former, the application seems to lock up much more often.
with the latter, the ability to play the movie (e.g. to see which audio
stream to include) is disabled.

i see from this screenshot
http://frankscorner.org/index.php?p=dvdshrink32
that the play/stop controls are enabled for him on wine 20050111.

is there a trick to get them enabled ?
(I know I should set windows version to winxp in ~/.wine/config)

thanks,
Edo