[Wine]DVD Shrink and wine 20050111 vs 20041019

edoardo comar edolists at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 14 02:47:45 CST 2005

Thanks for your reply, Joachim.

yes, with wine version 20041019 (as got from the official debian repos,
including packages winelib,winelib-* and winesetuptk), dvdshrink could
play. The play/stop buttons were enabled, while with 20050111 they are not.
The problem I had is that dvdshrink froze quite often using 20041019

thanks,
Edoardo