[Wine]DVD Shrink and wine 20050111 vs 20041019

edoardo comar edolists at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 15 06:17:28 CST 2005

Joachim von Thadden wrote:
> Hä? Yes, you can. What for do you need the play function? I never
> needed it and if my web searches are correct nobody got it ever working
> with Wine. With the new (and not yet published) WineTools configuration
> DVDShrink is very stable also.

unfortuantely is VERY valuable. many dvd have multiple sound tracks.
i always reauthor my dvd backups so that they fit on a dvd5 withe least
possible compression
therefore I have to pick one audio track only. Which one to pick is not
always obvious from the track description. so I use the play function
where I can select the audio track until I find the correct one.

Edo

PS then ther's another app I need windows for, that will be the subject
of another thread :-)(

thanks for your help