[Wine]Notes 6.5.3 FR && wine > 20041201

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Mon Feb 14 12:56:42 CST 2005

Am Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 11:39:07AM +0100 schrieb Dripple:
> I tried the two last wine versions on my linux box (Mandrake 10.1) and
> I'm still meeting problems while opening new tabs (Replication for exemple).

Interesting, so the list of not working apps for 20050111 is growing.
Unitl now I have:

- Acrobat Reader 6 does not work correctly
- MS Access hangs very frequently
- the Outlook splash screen is in the way and
  can not be removed by SplashScreenKiller
- Outlook crashes when opening mails with
  attachments
- Notes 6.5.x has problems while opening tabs (e.g. Replication)

Note that 20041201 has also some problems with IE. I stay with 20041019.

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"