[Wine]No Command Line

Andrew Potter mymail at andypotter.org
Sun Feb 20 08:32:30 CST 2005

Yes, of course I can run the program via winefile but I'd prefer not to.  I've
had it running on previous systems, so I know that it works.  I thought
perhaps this was just a typical problem that many people may have had with a
fresh installation of wine.

The Application is Bible Works 4.0.  It ran without problems with an older
version of Wine under Suse 8.2 (i'm not sure which wine version it was).  The
only difference here is that there is no native Windows environment.