[Wine]Am I attempting the impossible?

jurgen thinger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 23:56:49 CST 2005

Hi all,

After Googling around a while, I've found bits and pieces of my
puzzle, but never someone who's got the whole thing. Here's what I'm
trying:

- Run MS Access 97 and MYOB
- Under FreeBSD 5.3
- With multiple simultaneous users (X Terminals)

Access 97 and MYOB are the only Windows programs we'll need to run,
everything else will be done with "native" applications.

How well does Wine work in a terminal server environment? Will I need
separate installs in each user's home directories, or will some clever
symlinks save the day? How do native Windows 98SE DLLs like being
accessed simultaneously? Am I nuts for even trying?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

......jurgen

--
thinger at gmail.com is jurgen's gmail address.