[Wine]Re: Can't get wine to work on amd64

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Wed Feb 23 01:32:16 CST 2005

Joachim von Thadden wrote:

> In short, you install my WineTools empty config and run Wine to create
> the right links and registry in .wine. After that you might use my
> config for running programs, that you can download at the WineTools
> site: http://www.von-thadden.de/Joachim/WineTools/

I did some fiddling with wt2, but it complains about not finding gettext.sh
'cause /usr/bin/gettext is only that can be found on my system.

I tried to slightly modify wt2 script and got the dialog, but no
messages :-(

What is supposed to be in gettext.sh or, better, where can I get it?

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Registered Linux User | #278493