[Wine]Re: installing ie6 with winetools

Uwe Deichmann hugh1 at gmx.de
Wed Feb 23 09:14:34 CST 2005

don't say sorry, thanks that you try to help me.

- yes, i succcessfully went throgh every step of base setup except ie6.
- i use winetools 2.1.1
- i downgraded to wine 20041019
- i let winetools download the files.
- the only file for ie that was downloaded is ie6setup.exe.
- the error messages appear right after the "windows update" window appears.
after two "file_set_error: No medium found" you can read "bitte warten" in
the window update window. after a while the window "is dead" and more
file_set_error: No medium found. come up.

thanks again,

gruß, uwe.

[...]
fixme:ntdll:TIME_GetTZAsStr  Please add appropriate entry to TZ_INFO and
submit as patch to wine-patches
fixme:ntdll:TIME_GetTZAsStr Can't match system time zone name "CET" to an
entry in TZ_INFO
fixme:ntdll:TIME_GetTZAsStr  Please add appropriate entry to TZ_INFO and
submit as patch to wine-patches
file_set_error: No medium found
file_set_error: No medium found
fixme:dc:GetLayout (0x7c0): stub