[Wine]Execution of WineTools with Wine version 20041201 on RedHat 9

Andy Allen andy.allen at virgin.net
Wed Feb 23 15:39:40 CST 2005

Thanks again Joachim,
I've installed everything as advised (I think), but when I type "wine
notepad" and then "wt2" on a shell, I get the following error messages -
what should I do now please?
Best regards,
Andy

[andrew at Atlas2 andrew]$ wine notepad
wine: creating configuration directory '/home/andrew/.wine'...
/usr/bin/wineserver: relocation error: /usr/bin/wineserver: symbol
epoll_create, version GLIBC_2.3.2 not defined in file libc.so.6 with
link time reference
wine: wineprefixcreate failed while creating '/home/andrew/.wine'.
[andrew at Atlas2 andrew]$ wt2
FATAL! You don't have gettext.sh on your system.