[Wine]winetools rpm for Mandrake (test phase)

Brouard Nicolas nicolas.brouard at libertysurf.fr
Thu Feb 24 12:07:30 CST 2005

Hi,
I just proposed a binary rpm for Mandrake (in a testing phase among
Mandrake Club). I put most of winetools stuff
into /usr/share/winetools/2.1.1jo/ like for Debian. Po files are still
in the binary installation to encourage translations but they will be
suppressed by Mandrake people if in contribs. I included my proposition
of fr.po (already sent to the list) in the binary.
Xdialog binary can't be included in a binary rpm and has been removed.

But Xdialog is included in the Requires statement
Requires:  Xdialog, wine = 20041019-mdk

I am a little bit lost with Official Mandrake wine binary distribution
and I prefer to require the raw (Puoti) rpm from Mandrake which can be
downloaded from wine-hq.

I am including the diff of the spec which is my 2 cents work.

Cheers,
Nicolas

--
Brouard Nicolas <nicolas.brouard at libertysurf.fr>