[Wine]TaxCut 2004 on Wine

RLLOYDNAVE123 at wmconnect.com RLLOYDNAVE123 at wmconnect.com
Sat Feb 26 11:45:04 CST 2005

I downloaded Mozillacontrol16.exe and installed it under wine ( February 2005)
and Fedora 1.
Tax cut now comes up normally and appears to be fully functional.

I will nonetheless probably actually use Windows to run tax cut for
submission to the IRS. Eventually I hope to  build a new computer with only fedora and
no windows partition. Hopefully by that time wine will allow me to move all of
my windows apps from my current machine and run under linux with wine.

That appears to be at least another year in the future .

R Nave