[Wine]dlls - still a newbie

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Sat Jan 1 16:37:37 CST 2005

Where Wine's files are installed depends on how Wine was installed.  If
you installed from source, wine's binaries will likely be
in /usr/local/bin, and wine's built-in dll files will be
in /usr/local/lib/wine

If you installed from a package, this will instead be in /usr/bin
and /usr/lib/wine

Either way there's no need for anyone to really know that, unless you're
doing screwy stuff with the file system or multiple wine installs on the
same machine.

-Scott Ritchie