[Wine]WineTools 2.0.8 released

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Sun Jan 2 11:59:21 CST 2005

Am Sa, Jan 01, 2005 at 02:14:09 -0800 schrieb Mark Knecht:
> This is interesting to me. I want to use WineTools to set up a Wine
> environment to try Autocad 2005 in. Autocad 2005 needs to be run under
> XP. Has anyone tried changing the config file to XP as part of the
> WineTools install process?

You can add a section for Autocad that has the windows version:

[AppDefaults\\autocad.exe\\Version]
"Windows" = "winxp"

But you can also try it with the config like it is. It's worth the test.
You should save your .wine before because it might get shreddered!

> If this is OK to try then I have IE6 for XP on the XP CDs and could do
> the same thing.

This is likely not to work.

Regards
	Joachim