[Wine]WineTools 2.0.9 released

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 17:26:42 CST 2005

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 18:56:03 +0100, Joachim von Thadden <thadden at web.de> wrote:
> A happy and successful new year for everyone!
>
> I just release WineTools 2.0.9. You can download it at
> http://www.von-thadden.de/Joachim/WineTools/. This release has some
> minor improvements such as:
>
> - cdrom is detected from fstab during Base setup
> - IE6 now in english and german

Joachim,
   Hi. Happy New Year. I downloaded and installed 2.0.9.

   I wanted to check the instructions in the README.txt file. Is the
second symbolic link command correct?

ln -s /usr/local/winetools/wt209jo /usr/local/bin/wt
ln -s /usr/local/winetools/findwine /usr/local/bin

[root at Godzilla winetools]# ln -s /usr/local/winetools/findwine /usr/local/bin
ln: `/usr/local/bin/findwine': File exists

For now I'm changing it to

[root at Godzilla bin]# ln -s /usr/local/winetools/findwine /usr/local/bin/findwine
[root at Godzilla bin]#

Thanks,
Mark