[Wine]Program requires NVIDIA driver

Adam D adam_d35 at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 3 21:26:51 CST 2005

Hi Holly,
I didn't mention anything occuring under freeBSD in my
email. Sorry if I was not that clear. I'm not even
sure about the downloaded Linux driver mentioned
hereunder. That's why I said I needed to do some
reading prior to continuing. Now to my knowledge, the
problem I have is within wine and and I need to
specify the right nvidia driver for my program to
work. I have downloaded wine-20041201 on December 25
and WineTools on December 28, and I have managed to
install a few programs quite successfully including my
own software just by following the readme instructions
and a great help from our listers. And honestly, wine
is new for me and I'm still learning Linux by trials
and errors. So, my wine experience is less than two
weeks. Hope I will not get drunk by wining too much.
Anyway, the program itself may or may not be
important, but the driver lesson or assistance might
be helpful for other programs.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Adam