[Wine]Re: many fixme errors

Sabine Sagner-Weigl postit at weiglwelt.de
Fri Jan 7 01:23:29 CST 2005

Hi Scott!

I already included the wine.sourceforge.net sources
in /etc/apt/sources.list. But apt-get -s install wine said I had the newest
version (which was not true). I don't understand apt-get how it determines
which version is newer. Now I installed explicitely:
apt-get -t 0.0.20041201 install wine

Now I will try to experiment with that new version.

Thanks,

Sabine Sagner-Weigl