[Wine]Re: no config file

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Fri Jan 7 14:32:15 CST 2005

Am Fr, Jan 07, 2005 at 07:12:22 +0100 schrieb HG:
> Thanks :)
> Maybe it's where I could say I need fonts ?
> because all apps have no accent in french and it's not really "clean " ,
> WHERE     can I find help about setting fonts ?
> i try winesetup but it says "downloading" fonts
> and i got a failure error for all what i do ??
> well i got a little fed up.. (but i am sure it my fault)
> is there a french version of it ?
> kind regards
> Henri

A start with a reasonable config file is using WineTools from
http://www.von-thadden.de/Joachim/WineTools/. After the Base setup you
have a good starting config file and the most needed software for most
installations (DCOM98 and IE6). You might consider installing Typorgraf
with WineTools. This is a font management software that might help you.
At the moment WineTools installs the German version, sorry. I will fix
that in the next release.

Regards
	Joachim

          Never run a touchy system!!!"