[Wine]clobbered config file

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Tue Jan 11 13:51:36 CST 2005

Am Di, Jan 11, 2005 at 10:19:38 -0800 schrieb Dan Sawyer:
> I am the dumb wine user since the 16 bit version in 1997. I have been
> rolling forward by configuring, making, and installing wine from the
> tar...gz almost monthly since then. While not entirely error free this
> approach works across several system types and release level. However I
> have lost track of the 'additional features' such as WineTools.

WineTools and Wine are only related by one using the other. Their sources
are totally unrelated. You have to download WineTools at
http://www.von-thadden.de/Joachim/WineTools/. Note that some users
reported problems by using WineTools together with self compiled
versions of Wine. As nobody on this list could tell me good reasons to
compile on your own I definitely recommend the binaries from winehq. YOu
are saving a lot of work and have an integration with your paccket
manager as RPM or dpkg.

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"