[Wine]help with borland error

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Sun Jan 23 13:36:16 CST 2005

Am Sa, Jan 22, 2005 at 07:23:10 -0500 schrieb Jean Eid:
> The program installed successfully but every time I launch it it gives the
> following message:
> "An error occured while attempting to initialize the Borland Database
> Engine (error $251E)

I used my WineTools and installed dbcrab. After this I installed
dbgator. I got the same error as you. I started dbcrab from the command
line, exited it and startet dbgator. Then it worked. But as I have no
data file for it I can not definitly tell you.

This is just a short try. dbcrab integrates the registry keys you use
on every startup. If you send me a data file or give me a donwload
location for test data I can integrate it in the next WineTools release.

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"