[Wine]Wine tools problems?

sean funk sfunk1x at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 12:07:17 CST 2005

Don't know if this is the right place to ask for winetools assistance,
but....

I installed the wt210jo rpm along with the latest wine rpm (20050111)
but whenever I try to launch the install for IE6 or any of the other
applications in Winetools, everything errors out, saying that it can't
find OLE32.DLL. Obviously I don't have any version of windows installed
anywhere (and this is on a laptop so space is very limited at the
moment), and I never copied these dll's onto the drive. I looked at the
wine package, and I'm pretty sure ole32.dll is included.. but why is it
complaining about not finding it?

Also, where does the RPM install wine to? I am having a hard time
actually even finding wine on the drive (even though the executable is
in the path).

Thanks in advance!