[Wine]strange window behaviour with access 2000

Rob van Dam r_vandam at hotpop.com
Sun Jan 30 13:31:50 CST 2005

I think my last mail got lost somewere....

I downgraded to 20041201, and installed everything (office dcom
wininstaller etc.) with winetools. Access program still doesn't
work...There seems to be a problem handling forms with a calculation on
it. For example:

In Northwind open form Orders. The first field (Vegie-spread) keeps
blinking until you click on it, then the calculation is made. I think
this behaviour crashes my own ms access application.

I made  good progress with the msaccess runtime. With this installed
everything works perfect!

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q243957/

Rob