[Wine]ANSI terminal emulation re:Was WineTools problems

sean funk sfunk1x at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 11:47:37 CST 2005

Actually, I killed the windows drive/install via WineTools and then
reinstalled everything going from top to bottom and had far better luck
this time, although it took about 3 tries to get IE installed properly.
Everything else went in schmoothly though, and I can run all of the
Windows apps I've tried except IE, and outlook, which attempt to run but
give the error:

Wine 20050111
wine is executed as "setarch i386 wine"
Parameters are ""

but I can run some other terminal programs.

One question, is there an option to make Wine display ANSI graphics/text
properly? I thougth I saw an option for terminal emulation in the conf
file, but looked again this morning and couldn't find it. Right now I'm
trying to run a telnet terminal program but ANSI isn't being displayed
properly.

TIA