[Wine]CD ROM instal problems

Tomas kingtomas at tiscali.be
Thu Jul 7 14:09:32 CDT 2005

Hi,

I know that this is explained on the website of wineHQ but I did not
understand what to do. I got a computer with fedora core 3 on it and I
instaled wineHQ. on the website there is somthing about the fact that
there are some hide files on windows cd's and that you have to unhide
them or somthing like that, but i totaly did not understand what i
should do to make it work, so could somone tel me what to do in EASY
steps. I am pretty new to linux you see.

thanks Tomas