[Wine]Question about drives

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 15:37:12 CDT 2005

Hi Jo,
   I don't think I have the right stuff installed to check this for
sure but I seem to remember that there are settings in the config file
that allow you to tell wine whether to follow sym links or not. Here's
an example of one comment I found in the CX Office config file:

[wine]
; Wine doesn't pass directory symlinks to Windows programs by default.
; Note that if a directory symbolic link points back to itself,
; then enabling this option will crash programs (typically installers)
; that do recursive lookups of a whole directory tree.
;;"ShowDirSymlinks" = "1"
;;"ShowDotFiles" = "1"

Hope this helps,
Mark