[Wine]june 2005 release and 'registry' ?

Hiji hijinio at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 20:53:34 CDT 2005

--- Dan Sawyer <dansawyer at earthlink.net> wrote:

> All,
> I am testing with the wine 2005 release. The release
> notes state config
> file control has been moved to the registry and that
> winecfg is active.
> winecfg does not seem to recognize dll overrides.
> Has anyone else seen
> this? If so were you able to work around it?
> Thanks,
> Dan

I'd be interested to know as well!  I could not find
how to do DLL overrides with winecfg.  I believe that
some portions of the config file will still work, but
I didn't know what parts were referred to.  I'm adding
the wine-devel alias to this email; maybe someone
there can help.

How are DLL overrides done in winecfg?

Do You Yahoo!?