[Wine]Font Issues

josie at mbstemps.com josie at mbstemps.com
Fri Jul 15 14:30:15 CDT 2005

I recently installed Wine and have been using it to run Delphi executables.  Everything is great except the fonts.  My forms are made using Arial.  I've been trying to install Windows fonts which I downloaded from sourceforge, I installed the cabextract tool but everytime I try to extract the msttcorefonts spec it says failed dependencies the cabextract tools is needed and it's already installed.  I've tried to build the binarys from the source of the cabextract tool and after reading the installation instructions it has come to my attention that the installation of the cabextract tool can be tricky to compile.  It has become quite a pain and I was wondering if there was any way to easily remedy my font problem without all the hassel.

-Josie