[Wine]CloneCD 5.2.6.1 in Wine-20050524: no luck... :(

Jeff Vian jvian10 at charter.net
Fri Jul 15 16:42:58 CDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 16:42 +0200, Paolo Pisati wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is my first attempt to use Wine, so please
> bear with me if i made any mistakes... :P
>
> So far i installed Wine on a FreeBSD-5-STABLE (OSVERSION > 5.4),
> and the port installation was smooth.
> Then i downloaded SetupCloneCD5261.exe, run 'wine SetupCloneCD5261.exe',
> and installed it in my homedir.
> But whenever i try to launch clonecd i get this error:

Why use clonecd under wine?

I use k3b (in clone mode) and it makes perfect copies of everything I
have tried, including a working copy of copy-protected play disks for
the games I use regularly.  Very nice when there is a chance of damage
to the disk in use and a backup is needed (kids do a lot of damage to
CDs at times).