[Wine]Viewing CHM files (Compiled Help Files)

Karsten Rasmussen k.n.r at mail.dk
Sat Jul 16 06:01:23 CDT 2005

Hi

I have installed a windows program that uses chm help files. When the program tries to open the help files Wine displays a dialog saying - Wine does not support viewing chm files and surgest I install MS Internet Explorer or uses an activex component.

I have found a linux program (I uses fedora) called displaychm.

My question is:
Is it posible to configure wine to launch the linux program I found when the installed windows  program tries to open the chm help files.

best regards
K Rasmussen