[Wine]CloneCD 5.2.6.1 in Wine-20050524: no luck... :(

Mitchell Mebane mmebane at ev1.net
Sat Jul 16 09:42:14 CDT 2005

Holly Bostick wrote:

>If the backups are specifically of PS1 CDs, and you don't mind playing
>them on an emulator, you can use ePSXe to just play the CloneCD files
>directly from the HDD without converting them back to CD. No help,
>obviously, if you want to play them directly on the PS1, although if you
>have a TV-out setup, this might be OK as well.

Speaking of PSX emulation... there's an open-source PSX emulator plugin
specifically for reading disc images. IIRC, it can handle CCD files.

http://mooby.psxfanatics.com/

Maybe the code in there could provide some insight into the situation
for someone looking to write such a conversion tool?

--Mitchell

--
I find that a great part of the information I have was acquired by looking up something and finding something else on the way.
-- Franklin P. Adams