[Wine]Running a game in full screen mode?

Rick Knight rick_knight at rlknight.com
Sat Jul 16 15:17:59 CDT 2005

Hiji,

I installed 20050628 a couple of nights ago and as usual, Half-Life does
not play well. I had planned to take it off this weekend and put
20031016 back on, but just for the heck of it, I tried Unreal. It works
much better than it ever has with previous wine versions. The graphics
are clean, the movement is smooth and the sound FX are in sync! I guess
I need to run two wine versions and CXOffice now! Not.

Rick Knight