[Wine]modifying

Caner GOCMEN micrain at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 12:36:51 CDT 2005

Hello,

I installed Mandrake Linux Limited Edition 2005 on my computer a few
days ago, I am a newbie to Linux. I want to run AutoCAD 2006 with wine
but I get the error from AutoCAD 2006 which says that it cannot
install on Windows 98. I tried to change my config file f/etc/wine but
I cannot save the changes I made, I get an error saying something
similar to "check that you have write access to this file". I think I
log in as root, what may the problem be? Thank you.