[Wine]modifying

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jul 19 03:26:36 CDT 2005

There's a discussion of winver on the list somewhere.  To quote Dustin Navea:
"I believe the option you are looking for is in the ~/.wine/config file
Set it to Win2k or WinXP and it should run fine..  that or you can try
wine --winver=winxp programname"

"Try setting the winver option in ~/.wine/config to NT40 or using the
--winver=NT40 option"

Wesley Parish