[Wine]Instal IE 6 - problem

Mariusz kajko04 at o2.pl
Fri Jul 22 08:38:03 CDT 2005

HI.
I just compile a new version of wine 20050628.
I try install a ie 6.
#wine ./ie6setup.exe
It goes to the chose promt and it start instalation.
After remove all option parts to installed, leave only a IE (one position in
the chose boxex) it start install and it stop at 84%.
on the terminal I have only a lotof line like this  :

fixme:thunk:__regs_CommonUnimpStub generic stub: ?
fixme:thunk:__regs_CommonUnimpStub generic stub: ?
fixme:thunk:__regs_CommonUnimpStub generic stub: ?
fixme:thunk:__regs_CommonUnimpStub generic stub: ?

I tryed also install a MSOffice 2000 and also it stoped.
Pease help me tu run a IE and MS Office .
Where I made a mistake?
--
Have a good day