[Wine]When will APT repository be updated?

Scott Ritchie scott at open-vote.org
Wed Jun 1 05:08:28 CDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 05:46 -0700, Joe Wyrembelski wrote:
> I apologize if this information has already been released, but I've
> just joined this group.
>
> I see that on the 24th a new release of Wine was issued. I also see
> that it says the various repositories will be populated "soon". I've
> tried to look Synaptec to see if I can pull the new build down, but no
> upgrade is available.
>
> Will an email be sent out when it is, or must I just keep trying?
>
> Thanks!

I've uploaded last month's version just now.  I couldn't upload it
before since my computer broke and I've been unable to compile :(

Anyway, I should be on top of things now.  I'll upload the newest
version tomorrow after I get the documentation changes working.  At
least, I hope I will.

Thanks,
Scott Ritchie