[Wine]Problem installing Windows Installer (InstMsiA.exe)

Philip Tesarek PTesarek at ncirm.com
Fri Jun 10 11:54:26 CDT 2005

Setup: Novell Linux Desktop, latest versions of wine, wine-devel, and
WineTools (as of 6/8/05)

When I try to install the InstMsiA.exe, I get the following error:

The installer has insufficient priviledges to modify this file:
c:\config.msi\a19d.rbf

I get this error when I try using WineTools or manually from the command
prompt.

Any ideas?  I really need the msi service installed in order to get the
apps I need.

Thanks!

Philip S. Tesarek
Nationwide Credit, Inc.
Regional LAN/Desktop Support Engineer
Office: (602) 379-2252
Cell: (602) 750-9819

This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to act on behalf of the intended recipient) of this message, you may not disclose, forward, distribute, copy, or use this message or its contents. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message and any copy from your e-mail system. Thank you.

Nationwide Credit, Inc.
"Achieving Excellence for our Customers"