[Wine]Wine-20050524 problem

Oleksii Krykun okg at ua.fm
Wed Jun 15 04:15:32 CDT 2005

I had Wine-20050310 installed from FreeBSD ports. This version worked fine
for me.
But after upgrading to Wine-20050524 some applications don't work properly.
E.g. Intranet Chat:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Chat/LAN-Messaging-Clients/Intranet-Chat.shtml.
Running this applications I see a following message:

fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 8193
(SPI_SETFOREGROUNDLOCKTIMEOUT)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 4118
(SPI_GETTOOLTIPANIMATION)
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 4120
(SPI_GETTOOLTIPFADE)
fixme:win:AnimateWindow partial stub
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 4132
(SPI_GETDROPSHADOW)

Both config files are identical.

Could somebody say about this problem resolution?
----
http://photo.optima.ua/