[Wine]Mouse problems with Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3

Raymond Page pagerc at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 21:55:16 CDT 2005

I opened a bug regarding this problem.  It seems that some patches
were applied in 20050324 that messed up the mouse registering clicks.
For Diablo 2, the mouse isn't rendered to the right/bottom 1/8th of
the screen.  And in both Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3, it seems that mouse
events aren't being processed in those areas.

I've opened a bug:

This seems related to the message:

So if Lennart could attempt to use a cvs-20050323 and cvs-20050324
builds to see if his Warcraft 3 problems are introduced between those
builds, he can confirm my bug.

I don't have a fix (hopefully whoever made those changes can review
the bug if others confirm it).  I'm manually attempting to find what
part of the patches introduced the problem, and seeing if I can create
a patch that works with later versions of wine.

Raymond Page