[Wine]Thanks ! And: PlugIn for IE6 under wine

Peter Wahl info_pw at yahoo.de
Wed Jun 29 17:05:27 CDT 2005

Dear All,

some time ago I started installing wine and thanks to
your excellent help and enthusiasm, it's now running
perfectly. All features, bells and whistles promised
are true. I even de-installed VMWare !

In my company, there is a Web site that requires an IE
plugin we wrote ourselves. I can download and install
it with 'wine filename.exe', but when I access the
site, the plugin should be activated automatically,
which it doesn't.

Is there a special procedure on how to install plugins
for IE6 in wine?

Thanks, Peter