[Wine]Problems with menus in dvd-lab

icebox icebox at miv.directnet.ro
Thu Jun 30 05:13:04 CDT 2005

Hi, I am having a problem with menus in DvdLab. (www.mediachance.com)

The application has the xp kind of menus with white background. I don't
have any other applications with menus like that, but my guess is that
it would happend the same with others. The problem is that the menu
opens white and only when I move the mouse over it the text appears.

(I have a screenshot at http://miv.directnet.ro/dlm.jpg )

I am running wine 20041019 with IE, DCOM and other libraries installed
by WineTools) and fake windows. DvdLab is 1.53 Pro. Note that I don't
get absolutely no errors on the console.