[Wine]Installing Microsoft Word 2000 with the latest 20050628 wine

RLLOYDNAVE123 at wmconnect.com RLLOYDNAVE123 at wmconnect.com
Thu Jun 30 05:57:38 CDT 2005

I just finished compiling the latest  20050628 version of wine on a Fedora 4
machine.  The compilation went smoothly.

However, I was not able to install  MS word 2000  that had previously worked
on wine about a year ago.

I also tried to install DCOM98 which seemed to help in the past , but it
would not install either.

I am seeing a long string of error  messages and eventually the installer
aborts.

There is an error dialog message about internet explorer now being "spilt" and
consulting a  web site. I am not sure if the message is  part of Wine or is
coming from the MS word installer.