[Wine]can't load DLL error message

Mark mdellagn at 3web.com
Tue Mar 1 23:19:59 CST 2005

Hello,

I'm trying to install VPN client software.  The setup program
initializes and runs fine (I ran "wine setup.exe").  It starts copying
over files and such but stops short with this error message:

Could not load DLL:
c:\windows\system\DLL32.DLL

This is the output of the terminal windows:

[localhost]$ wine setup.exe
fixme:win:SetWindowTextA cannot set text "InstallShield Wizard" of other
process window (nil)
fixme:win:SetWindowTextA cannot set text "Anet Client V4.86" of other
processwindow (nil)
Could not load 'NETDI.DLL' required by 'SETUP16', error=2
Could not load 'SETUP16.DLL' required by 'DLL16', error=2
err:thunk:_loadthunk (DLL16.DLL, thk_ThunkData16, DLL32.DLL): Unable to
load 'DLL16.DLL', error 2
[localhost]$

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,