[Wine]Wine full screen

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Wed Mar 2 14:13:19 CST 2005

Am Mi, Mär 02, 2005 at 06:47:19 +0100 schrieb igil at europesip.com:
> I am trying to run wine in full screen mode without success,

I don't understand you. What program do you want to execute? Wine
executes programs like they are native Linux programs. So every program
gets its own window like under native Windows. Graphical programs like
games use DirectX and may or may not execute in full screen depending on
the settings of the programs and the capabilities of your graphics
hardware.

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"